Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Well It's Cold Somewhere

It's 80 degrees here in Texas but I'm super excited about coats this season! I promised myself that I was going to purchase myself a really nice one this year. Coats to me are the must have, the cherry on top of a your look but sadly depending on where you live you can't wear them all year around (like most of us would prefer). Fall and Winter are my most favorite seasons -they allow you to fully express yourself in fashion. Whereas Summer allows you to express yourself in anger because its simply too darn hot!

While browsing through the "outerwear" section on H&M I chose 6 coats to share with you all. Grab your credit card and take a peek down below.














Which style are you going for this Fall?


Thanks for reading,
Sloan





















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig