Thursday, August 3, 2017

Skin Care

There's something so relaxing, so womanly, so " let me apply my mask before watching 'Being Mary Jane' " when it comes to face masks and skin care products. Lately I've been really loving mud and Sheet masks to sort of complete my day with a glass of wine of course. I've had my eye on a few facial products that I'm doing my research on to be sure that I purchase the right one for my skin type. I go through these little phases where I want to buy clothes and then hair products and then here I am now in the mood to buy facial products.

Here's what I'm currently researching.. 








What facial cleansers are you currently using?


Thanks for reading, 
Sloan 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig