Tuesday, August 1, 2017

New In


Happy August 1st everyone! Is it really August? Also known as four months until Christmas and five months until 2018! Like where is time going? And what's the hurry?! I have a few goals that I planned at the beginning of the year that needs to be completed within a few months which kind of makes me nervous but I'll be okay (faith)! 

Any who...

I picked up a few things from Walmart and my favorite makeup store, Ulta and wanted to share them with you all. 

I recently purchased a bottle of lotion by Shea moisture but I wasn't a fan so I decided to pick up another brand, Nivea Essentially Enriched body lotion. 
I recently just discovered that I don't like body wash with exfoliating beads so I picked up a new one by Dove. There was a few to choose from but I decided to go with the Dove go fresh in the scent cucumber. 
 And last but certainly not least I've been wanting a skin care facial oil for quite some time now and didn't know which brand I should go for. I stumbled across the Tart Maracuja Oil on Ulta's website and decided to pick up the travel size and give it a try.


What new products have you recently picked up? 


Thanks for reading,
Sloan 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig