Monday, July 10, 2017

Styling ALDO'S Keshaa Heels

Yesterday called for a bit of retail therapy at the new H&M store that finally opened at the mall closest to my house. My mission while shopping was to find pieces that I really lacked in my wardrobe. So I was on a hunt for a nice pair of jeans and a top - and surprisingly I found both! After shopping I wanted to get dressed up for dinner at one of my favorite restaurants - 'Winewood Grill'. There's quiet a few things to choose from on their menu but I decided to go with the rack of lamb with a side of mashed potatoes (perfection).

I paired my new ALDO heels with a pair of shorts and a loose fitting Givenchy blouse. Check out my look down below. 









How was your weekend?

SHOP THIS LOOK:




Thanks for reading,
Sloan












SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig