Monday, July 17, 2017

Re- branding!



For about a year or so I've had issues with styling an outfit. I couldn't figure out what to put together. I became very bored of what was in my closet, tired of looking at the same pieces. I thought it was me losing my touch in fashion and I tried figuring out how to get my touch back. About a week ago I learned that it wasn't that I lost my touch in fashion but it was time to Rebrand. It was time for me to switch things up, time for me to get more creative, and it was definitely time for me to dress like I'm 30 years of age. It's time to start over!

When you've been doing something the same way for years sometimes we need to take a step back and look at ourselves and what we're doing and start from scratch. For me starting from scratch means taking notes, finding inspiration, and shopping of course!

When you're on a budget as I am we have to make sure we shop Smart. I made a list of the things that I definitely need when it comes to pants, shirts, purses, hats, jewellery and colors of course. I'm staying away from trends and drawing near to simply expressing myself through my style. 

I'm super excited about the new me, excited about where I'm going to take my style and where my style will take me. I'm also planning on changing my hair. As much as I love my short hair I feel like I need to switch it up some. But my short hair will probably never be permanently gone -but a change is always necessary.

I plan on making this change next month I'll see you guys there.


Thanks for reading,
Sloan

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig