Wednesday, July 12, 2017

New In

Picked up a few new things to share with you guys - some new and some a repeat.

Over the weekend I went to H&M to pick up a couple things that I needed -one being jeans! Something you can never have too many pairs of in every shape and size. I've had my eyes on these distressed ankle jeans for quite sometime now and finally was able to get my hands on a pair (can't wait to style them).

Am I the only one who loves buying new hair products?! New products literally make you want to wash your hair (and lets be real who really wants to wash their hair? I'll wait...) But the feeling of going to the store and buying new hair care products, then coming home and sitting everything on the bathroom counter is such a great feeling (don't judge me haha!) I've tried a few Shea Moisture products and loved them so I thought I'd give their hair mask a try especially on my damaged areas!

If you haven't tried Garnier's Micellar water I literally don't know where you've been honey! It does an awesome job of taking your makeup off without scrubbing away skin cells! I love, love, love! Make sure you give it a try -its inexpensive magic in a bottle!

And last but certainly not least Maybelline's Fit Me Foundation! Affordable, perfect for oily skin and full coverage? Yes please! I love this stuff! I'm running low on my MAC foundation and wanted to give another brand a try. Heard lots of good reviews on the Fit Me foundation so I decided to give it a go. Glad I did!



What new products have you tried? Which is your favorite?!


SHOP THESE ITEMS:



Thanks for reading,
Sloan











SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig