Sunday, July 16, 2017

Inspiration: The Company You Keep




I was invited to have brunch today with some very lovely ladies at Gloria's restaurant. The more they spoke about what they're doing in life I realized that I was at the table with the right people. On my way home I begin thinking -surround yourself with people on the same road as you. Of course we all have detours here and there, we all have our personal life, but we're trying to get somewhere -we're trying to be someone. That's the type of company I want! The people you surround yourself with will 9 times out of 10 become your outcome in life. Having friends that dream/hope and also work hard is setting me up for my future. Don't forget to be supportive of your friends and Associates not just inspired.


Since this is a blog post about my brunch experience today let's toast to the company we keep.

Have a blessed night. 


Thanks for reading, 
Sloan 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig