Tuesday, July 4, 2017

How To Turn Heads Last Minute

Last minute dinner dates with the girls, hubby, family, etc. is slightly irritating to me. As much as I love a good date last minute doesn't work for me -I'm sort of forced to make it work. When I'm invited somewhere last minute I immediately run to plug the iron in and start brainstorming the vibe I want to give for the night.

As frustrating as it is I honestly think that's when we are our most stylish when in a rush! We are forced to grab different pieces and make them work by adding or simply taking away. When I have more time on my hands I tend to over think when getting dressed and hate my look in the end. So I have a love hate relationship with the whole last minute thing. LOL!

Down below is a rushed look that I put together without giving much thought. Let me know your thoughts down below.

Shop this look down below!




How do you manage when in a rush?!



SHOP THIS LOOK:





Thanks for reading,
Sloan
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig