Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Be Willing To Learn What You Already Know




A thought that I'm always sure to keep in mind is always be willing to learn what you already know. If you're great at fixing cars learn more. If you're good at drawing learn how to perfect the areas you lack in. If you're good at styling and have an eye for fashion -learn more! It's always a great time to further your skills.

I'm currently rebranding myself from head to toe, inside and out. I want to be sure I'm on my P's and Q's and dot my I's and cross those T's honey! I want to be one of the best at what I do (I say one of the best because I'm humble and fully aware that there's always someone that has a bit more enff then you...and that's quite alright!)

Knowledge and wisdom to me are key no matter what you are doing in life. So I'm currently burying myself in fashion magazines and watching runway shows online. I think in the fashion world you need to be mentally and visually aware.

So always be sure to further your genius guys!

SEE YOU AT THE TOP!


Thank you so much for reading,
Sloan

Have a blessed day.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig