Tuesday, June 27, 2017

New In

This past weekend I did a little retail therapy at ALDO and went to lunch at one of my favorite restaurants, BJ's. Being on a budget as I am I make sure I shop wisely. I tend to shop for pieces that I absolutely need -not necessarily what's trending at the moment. 

I have way more sneakers in my collection than heels so I kept that in mind while shopping. I wanted a pair of heels that were comfortable, classic and stylish of course. I also had to keep in mind you get what you pay for. So despite being on a budget I also am not a fan of wasting money. 

While in Aldo I spotted a pair of black heels that were perfect for jeans, shorts and sweat pants -and they were comfortable. Sold!  

Shop the 'Keshaa' booties down below. 



SHOP:

Heels


What have you invested in that you absolutely needed?!

Thanks for reading,
Sloan
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig