Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Lunch Date

In a hurry and there's simply not enough time to find something to wear for a last minute affair? No need to worry loves! 

Today I went on a lunch date with my family and it was sort of last minute and I didn't have much time to come up with something to wear. So I grabbed my favorite jeans and a simple pair of heels. I knew I wanted my look to be laid back and I wanted my shirt to be a bit baggy (huge stomach after exhaling food lol). So I grabbed my "You're killing me smalls" Sandlot crew neck tee. 

Throw on some jewelry and grab a nice purse and you're pretty much set for a simple slay. 






SHOP MY LOOK:



Thanks for reading,
Sloan

















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig