Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Inspiration -Learning To Relax



I'm big on time management -using my time wisely during the week is very important. At the beginning of my day I make a list of things I need to do in the exact order I need to do them and then I start checking tasks off. 

I'm trying to get in the habit of not being so obsessed with time and relax. As easy as that may sound to some it's actually a bit harder than you'd imagine. When you had the same routine for quite some time it's a bit challenging to all of a sudden break that habit. 

I'm currently relaxing on the floor of my apartment, having red wine (Pinot Grigio) and taking in a film. Just tying my best to relax before bedtime. It's best to practice good habits and learn to take a step back and take it easy. If we stay wrapped up in our to-do list I believe we miss out on the little things. And life is way too short for that! 


What do you like to do while relaxing from a day of to-do lists?! 



Thanks for reading,
Sloan 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig