Thursday, May 4, 2017

When Opposites Attract

What excites me most about style? Seeing someone pair things together that are day and night mixed in one. I love the thought of simply picking up your favorite pieces, putting it on and making it work. People who refuse to follow the rules and wear whatever they feel like wearing because they bought -those people are one of the reasons I love style. To me the key is to try your best to do what you haven't seen before -set the bar. Down below I decided to pair my old Spurs basketball jersey with a pair of chocolate dress pants and my favorite pair of heels -tying the look together with a strap back hat. Click descriptions and start shopping guys!!








SHOP MY LOOK:



Thanks for reading,
Sloan

















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig