Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Top 5 2017 Met Gala Favs

The Met Gala, a place to be over top and expressive in fashion. Down below are my Top five met Gala looks of 2017. Comment your fav down below. 


 I mean really -when isn't Rhianna number one? Doesn't this piece make you ready to play with a lot of colors for Spring? I just love this dress -loving the colors of course and the structure as well. Oh and the top knot bun complements the dress so well. 


 Queen Solange! A bubble jacket, trench with a train -why yes please!


Zendaya never disappoints! She simply just gets it! We'll done lady and if course I'm loving the hair. So beautiful! 


Loving this futuristic look on Cara Delevingne, absolutely gorgeous. 


The detail in Cassie's train is so beautiful. I love it! 

Who was your Met Gala 2017 Fav?! 

Thanks for reading, 
Sloan 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig