Thursday, May 25, 2017

The Cuffed Sweatpants

Hello beautiful people -is tomorrow really Friday? This week went by so fast (so not complaining). I'm currently just sitting on my yoga mat (instead of actually using it), watching 'Seinfeld' and having a glass of Pinot Grigio. The pieces I ordered from Forever 21 came in the mail today and I cannot wait to style them! Is it just me or is it super exciting to receive packages in the mail (I mean anything other than bills just brightens up my day)

Today I was in the hot streets of Texas for a minute and then invited my mom over to play games, eat lunch and play cards. Today was a relaxed Thursday and I dressed for the relaxed and lazy occasion. A simple pair of sweat pants and a white tee and out the door I went. Click the link and shop my look below!





How was your Thursday?!

SHOP MY LOOK:




Thanks for reading,
Sloan









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig