Tuesday, May 30, 2017

2 Key Pieces For Summer

It has been in the high 80's here as of late a.k.a I have nothing to wear! I find it to be extremely hard to actually get dressed and slay during the summer -it's simply too hot to get dressed.

Worry no more my friends!

I find it a bit more cooling to wear loose materials such as a thin polyester top and loose fitting bottoms. Both allow wind (or what little wind we do have in Texas) to flow through the material while keeping you cool.

Down below I style one of my favorite pair of shorts and slides, threw on a blouse and ran out the door... (after putting on a lot of baby powder) lol!

Shop my look down below!





What's your go to during these HOT summer months?!






SHOP MY LOOK:






Thanks for reading,
Sloan








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig