Thursday, March 2, 2017

My 3 Summer Looks

Honestly I find the hotter months so hard to style --especially here in Texas! It's too hot to layer and going outside the house naked (which seems only right in this weather) is frowned upon. But I'm going to try my hardest this summer to be stylish during the hot humid cook an egg on the side walk Texas days. Not only am I giving myself some much needed ideas, I thought I'd give you all some inspiration as well! Down below are three summer styles thought I plan on rocking this summer. Click descriptions under pictures for direct links and start shopping! 



LOOK #1 (CASUAL)







LOOK #2 (SMART)







LOOK #3 (Summer Nights) 











Which look is your fav?!



Thanks for reading,
Sloan



















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig