Monday, February 13, 2017

My Top 4 Grammy 2017 Looks


My favorite part of every award is the red carpet of course (I'm sure that's everyone's fav). To see how everyone decided to slay is always exciting and changing a few things on everyone's look giving them tips on what they should've wore or how they could've made the look better (in my opinion) even though they can't hear me. LOL! Here's the looks that I'm loving and brief reasons why.  




 Elegance, unique, gorgeous gold against her skin, LOVING the hair!



 I always love a "two piece gown"


 Out of the box, love the hat with the suit


Classy, love the color/prints, loving the long sleeves



What outfits were you loving this year?!


Thanks for reading,
Sloan

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig