Friday, February 3, 2017

How To Style A Trench Coat

Today I took my mom out to celebrate Valentine's Day early (and I plan on taking her out again closer to V-Day). We had lunch at one of my favorite restaurants, Pappadeaux. I wanted today's look to be stylish but most importantly warm but it was freezing out! Went with my gray trench coat from Forever21 and a sweat suit set from Walmart. Keep in mind its not about brand names and keeping up with the Joneses what matters is how you put it together. If your shirt came from the dollar store and your pants are from the Goodwill--baby if you slay, you slay! Where you purchased that slay is irrelevant!






How will you be spending your Valentines Day?!

SHOP MY LOOK:




Thanks for reading,
Sloan






















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig