Monday, February 20, 2017

How To Style Graphic Tee

How is it Monday already --I was just excited that it was finally Friday! I am currently on the floor sitting on my Yoga mat (instead of actually exercising) blogging and watching 'Rush Hour' -I forgot how funny this movie is and I still remember most of the words. My weekend was pretty chill, did a bit of shopping and relaxed around the house. How was your weekend? Do anything exciting?

Styling graphic tee's are my new favorite thing! I remember I couldn't stand graphic shirts but now things have changed. I decided to pair my tee with my longline windbreaker from Forever 21 and my new favorite heels. SHOP THIS LOOK DOWN BELOW!










SHOP MY LOOK:



Thanks for reading,
Sloan









SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig