Thursday, February 23, 2017

How To Style A Graphic Tee #2

T.G.I.T! So who will be watching 'Scandal'? 'Grey's Anatomy'? Or my favorite 'How To Get Away With Murder'?! I won't be tuning in tonight but I will catch up on all the scandal tomorrow! Normally I'll pop some popcorn, pour a glass of wine and sit in the middle of the bed and watch and tweet -now that I think about it its the season finale of 'How To Get Away With Murder'! (maybe I should watch)

Any who, today has been a chill day just catching up on my favorite blogs and channels on YouTube and catching up on my own -trying to stay on schedule! A few days ago I posted my first look styling this graphic tee and down below is my second look. I wanted to show you all that a graphic tee can be dressed up or down -heck, just depends on your mood that day. Today I picked up my new favorite George Costanza (Seinfeld) "dad hat" and my comfy Levi jeans. Let me know if you like the first look or this one better also click description to shop this look!  








SHOP MY LOOK:



Thanks for reading,
Sloan








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig