Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Will Mules Trend in 2017?

As always there's pieces and trends that we just can't let go of so we bring them in to the New Year and I see absolutely nothing wrong with this. That's what I love about style - heck if you want to wear pieces that are no longer trending wear it! To me it's all about expression not rules. One of the many things I think we'll be seeing more of this year is the quick and easy slide on Mules. I say, hey why not?! You can dress them up or down and they make your outfit look like you gave it some effort --even though you didn't. 







What will you bring from 2016 in to the New Year?! 


Shop My Look



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love a good mule and I actually just ordered a pair, so I'm glad that they are still looking to be a trend in 2017. I love the jean jacket, I'm a big fan of denim all the time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mules too! They were a bit strange to walk in at first -think I'm beginning to get the hang of it! Lol! Thanks for stopping by! ❤

      Delete
  2. To participate a formal party you always need a good dress. For me, I love wearing a short mini dress . It makes me look sexy and it's comfortable.

    ReplyDelete

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig