Sunday, January 1, 2017

How I Style NFL Bomber Jacket

Happy New Year guys! Today was a rather chilled day, started off drafting pictures and uploading an OOTD on my channel. Getting out of bed early on Sunday's has become norm for me as of late and has carried on to the new year. After uploading and running errands we went over to my aunts house to watch some football, eat appetizers and play games before heading home to the coach to be a coach potato while having a glass of red wine. I am now watching 'King of Queens' about to call it a night. I hope you all had a safe NYE and a prosperous new year! Keep in mind everyday of 2017 do better today than you did yesterday.









Shop My Look:

Hat
Bomber
Hoodie
Pants
Shoes
Backpack
Choker
Lip (1)
Lip (2)



What are some of your goals this month?



Thanks for reading,
Sloan








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig