Monday, January 23, 2017

How I Style Mixed Prints

I remember about four maybe five years ago I was submitting my blog to a fashion site and was asked to give a brief description about my style -and I couldn't think of anything. I sat there trying to figure out what to write and looked at myself wondering why I couldn't describe my style?! It took me a few years to realize --hell, I don't have a description, I dress however I feel that day! And you know what, that's perfectly fine! There's some who will be able to compare their style to a certain word and definition and then there's people like me, who walk into their closet and start grabbing pieces. If I wake up feeling sad I get dressed. If I wake up happy I simply get dressed. There's no certain color or description that's the difference between STYLE and fashion. Style is a feeling, a vibe, a mood. Fashion is rules to follow....a description.











How would you describe your wardrobe?


Shop My Look:

CARDIGAN
BUTTON DOWN
PANTS
LOAFERS
BACK PACK


Thanks for reading,
Sloan



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig