Sunday, December 18, 2016

The Tommy Tote



Every Blogger needs a good computer bag or in my case a tote turned computer carrier. I was gifted this Tommy Hilfiger Tote and I absolutely love it. Seeing that I don't travel (yet) I don't have much use for it so I turned it into my laptop carrier -trips to Starbucks or to moms house to get some much needed blogging done. The straps are really sturdy for packing all your books, planners, pens, phone and laptop of course. A good stylish replacement for the norm computer case. I'll leave the link down below so you can get your hands on this awesome tote and it's on sale! (Click picture for direct link)




http://usa.tommy.com/shop/en/thb2cus/6930646?Color=TIDEWATER

What do you carry your laptop in?



Thanks for reading,
Sloan

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig