Sunday, December 25, 2016

The Stirr Up


After a day of waking up early, driving from house to house to open gifts, eating, and enjoying my gifts I finally have time to sit down and blog while enjoying a glass of wine (that I've had my eyes on for some time), Pinot Noir by Chloe. Today was pretty eventful and also very laid back. But of course we wait months for Christmas only to watch it fly by to December 26th! (insert sad face)

I was not in the mood to get dressed this year. I wanted to walk around in my long john set all day today with my Santa hat on, but I decided to stop being lazy and slay for the holidays. I wanted to be as comfortable as possible with plans of eating everything in sight and being a couch potato. So I grabbed my stirrups and created a look from there.












Shop My Look:

Hat



How was your Christmas?!


Thanks for reading,
Sloan
















SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig