Monday, December 5, 2016

6 Ingredients You'll Need In Your Hot Cocoa



I am currently reclined on the couch watching 'Miracle On 34th Street', and blogging of course. I have my green pre lit tree and garland draped over my fire place, and candle lit to give that Christmas vibe I love when watching Christmas movies. One of my favorite things to do is grab my favorite holiday cup and fill it with hot cocoa. For years I've been making my own hot chocolate with my own "special" recipe. I simmer my cocoa on the stove in a medium sauce pan on low to medium heat stirring frequently. Here's 6 ingredients I live by:

  1. Pack of Hot Cocoa (duh!)
  2. Milk
  3. Vanilla Extract
  4. Butter
  5. Cinnamon
  6. Brown Sugar
How do you make your hot chocolate?!


Thanks for reading,
Sloan
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig