Tuesday, November 29, 2016

The Pile



Working late, chaos around the house, or a long list of to-do's we are simply just too busy sometimes --as I always say there's not enough time in the day. After a day of errands and cleaning around the house I grab everything while I'm up (because I'm lazy and don't feel like getting up after I've just sat down) that I need to read/use while being a couch potato.

The Pile

I.e -daily planner, blog planner, fashion magazine, notebook, to-do list, laptop, sticky notes, phone and pen. Now I'm all ready to get comfy on the coach while being productive.

Hope this post helps you to be productive while relaxing on the couch or in your comfy chair.

Thanks for reading,
Sloan 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig