Sunday, November 6, 2016

Return of The Mojo



I was more creative back in my college days --there wasn't an outfit or a certain look that I couldn't piece together effortlessly. Getting dressed was a breeze for me, but then I begin to see myself struggle to put stylish/fashion forward looks together. Pairing a nice button up shirt, jeans, and a nice pair for shoes is easy for me but I'm more than a nice shirt and shoes. I have way more to offer! But I think I'm back. I feel I've finally figured it out. I feel like my stylish self again. There was things I needed to learn in fashion and as much as I'm starting to feel more and more like myself I'm still learning. Take some time to find yourself if you feel like you've lost your touch.

Love,
Sloan

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig