Friday, November 25, 2016

How To Style A Hockey Jersey / My Birthday

Happy Thanksgiving guys! Well sort of. This post was supposed to go up yesterday but I stayed with my family eating and watching football. As soon as halftime hit I came home and got ready for bed because of work the next day. Any who, how was your Thanksgiving?! Hope it was well, I definitely enjoyed myself!

Not only was it Thanksgiving it was my birthday! I turned 28 and I still cant believe I'll be 30 in no time. Turning 28 for me was a blessing of course but it was also motivating. There's new goals that I want to achieve before I'm 30 --both short term and long term goals that I'm excited to check off my to-do list one by one.

I've always wanted a hockey jersey mainly because I was excited to style one. I'm big on pairing things together that are sort of night and day --which is obviously the focus of this outfit. I wanted to style my jersey (which was a birthday gift from KoJo) with slacks and a pair of loafers because that's something that's uncommon. I had on a gold necklace that I got for Christmas last year but it didn't fall right --it hit the V-neck wrong and made it clash. So I went with my choker because it didn't take away from my collar bone like the pervious necklace did. My goal was to make this look flow.









Shop My Look

Jersey
Pants
Loafers
Chocker
Watch
Lips
Nose Ring

How was your Thanksgiving?! What did you eat?!

Thanks for reading,
Sloan










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig