Sunday, October 9, 2016

You Have As Many Hours In A Day As Donald Glover #TimeManagment


Here's a bit of advice on managing your time well from a blog that is still in the making. Being full-time worker or a full-time blogger or working full time while trying to get your blog off the ground time management is an essential. You're either trying to keep your blog poppin' or get it poppin' so making time for your blog as well as your job, social life, etc. is what I've found to be the key with this whole blogging thing. As I said before my blog is still in the making but I've noticed that finding balance with everything I have going on in my life has helped me to keep the content coming and most important helped me to not go crazy. When you're on break, having a coffee at your favorite coffee shop, or waiting for the microwave to beep after heating up your food from the night before. Jot down ideas for your next blog post/YouTube video. Another thing is look around, there's inspiration all around me. For instance my blog focuses on style (fashion) and lifestyle. So just looking around the house there's tons of inspiration, current  hair products I'm using, Fall T.V, etc. When it comes to fashion when I'm out and about there's inspiration. From being inspired by their style to trends I'm noticing. I've struggled in the past with drawing a blank on blog content, but one day it hit me, pay attention to your surroundings. With time management on the weekend I plan content, draft and take photos for my post for the entire week. That way I'm not trying to fit blogging into my "there's not enough time in the day" week -speaking of, I saw a post "you have as many hours in a day as Beyoncé." I'll apply that to my life but insert [DONALD GLOVER a.k.a CHILDISH GAMBINO].



REVIEW

  • Pay attention to surroundings
  • Plan ahead (find inspiration, draft content, take photos)
  • Jot down notes in phone while idle


What tips do you have on time management?



Thanks for reading,
Sloan



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig