Saturday, October 22, 2016

The Wonderful World of Bloglovin'


When I first started this blog I also signed up for Bloglovin' --scrolled it a few times then abandoned it. To the point where I forgot my password. I didn't (for some odd reason) know what it was for, or how I could benefit from it. Boy was I wrong. I now look at Bloglovin as my online news paper. Keeping me up to date with fashion, lifestyle and food! There's different tabs on different topics to read up on filled with great tips. You can read, save for later, and share posts from other bloggers. I am going to download the app so I can have easy access on the go on my handy dandy HTC. 

What are some sites you've overlooked and are totally in love with now?! 


Thanks for reading, 
Sloan 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig