Sunday, October 23, 2016

How To Style Adidas Hightop Pro Model








Decided to get out of the house yesterday and enjoy the weather (anything that's not 90 degrees is lovely here in Texas!) I was in the mood for pasta so we had dinner at B.J's while watching some college football and had a few drinks. With it being chilly this morning I wanted to layer a bit with two colors that would compliment my shoes -cream and hunter green. I wanted this look to have style and not look like I just threw on a pair of jeans with a nice pair of shoes. Speaking of shoes these are my first pair of Adidas and now I'm in love. A pair of sneakers that goes with everything --SOLD!


Photography - Korey Johnson

SHOP MY LOOK:



What did you get up to this weekend?! The Texas State Fair? The movies? Or just chill around the house (which is always a good idea!)


Thanks for reading,
Sloan






SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig