Sunday, October 9, 2016

Hashtag Fall T.V




FALL - of course the weather is lovely (depending on where you live), fashion is slaying (I can't stand that word), and of course some good television.

Grab your PJ's, tea/hot coco, curl up in your favorite corner of the couch and lets talk Fall T.V! Making time for myself includes a bit of tele. During the summer months we have a few t.v shows that we're able to watch here and there, oh honey but nothing like Fall. My summer shows include 'Underground' (A MUST SEE), 'Stranger Things', 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Daredevil, American Ninja Warrior, Master Chef, etc. My favorite Fall shows are 'Black-ish', 'The Goldberg's', 'Superstore', 'The Real O'Neal's, 'Fresh of The Boat', to name a few. I usually watch HULU to catch up on my shows that I miss during the week due to my 9-5. I'm currently watching 'Luke Cage' on Netflix -so far so good.

What are some of your favorite Fall shows?!

#Lifestyle


Thanks for reading,
Sloan
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig