Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Shades of Blue







Back in the day I would've paired a printed shoe with everyone's favorite, denim. But I decided to go with a solid shoe that could stand alone without overpowering the look. Of course my favorite, a good pair of Loafers. The smoking Loafer is the perfect shoe hands down! They go with everything from jeans, to trousers, even sweat pants -yes sweat pants! I wanted a very relaxed look -a simple crew neck, a pair of shorts and allow my shoes, purse, and jacket to do the talking. A choker and a statement purse such as this navy blue leather clutch with gold accents gives this look the extra umph I need to not be basic. LOL

What I'm Wearing:

Jacket: Thrift Store
Crew Neck: Walmart
Shorts: C.C Hughes
Choker: Love Culture
Clutch: Thrift Store
Loafers: H&M
Lips: Milan - Matte Beauty

Are you in love with denim like me or are you past that trend?!

Thanks for reading,
Sloan








SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig