Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Gray Area


Can we all take a minute to appreciate this Texas weather?! When I woke up this morning it was
68 degrees! Now if you live in or are from here you know this cute little 68 degrees is much appreciated. As most people I am so excited about Fall -jackets, sweat shirts, boots *screams*! When it comes to style there's just so much more you can do during F/W. One thing I can't wait to do is layer! Layering isn't something I've done a lot in the Fall but I think I'll take a jab at it and see how I do? I wanted my first look to be gray on gray layering -I think the gray really compliments the brown (sigh) I'm so ready for Fall!




Shop My Look:

Sweat Shirt
Crew Neck
Trousers
Sandals

What are you excited about this Fall?!

Thanks for reading,
Sloan
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig