Monday, September 5, 2016

5 Things Blogging Has Taught Me




  1. Consistency - It's always important to be dedicated with whatever you're doing -whether it be blogging or an artist of some sort. Come up with a schedule without announcing it to the world, just to be sure you're able to stick to it. Once you adjust your life around your schedule then you can let your readers know on what days you'll be posting new content.
  2. Patience - I find this one to be most important, especially when you're still in the slow stages of blogging. You want to give people a chance to notice you -but most importantly make them notice you! (Post new content after new content, share that new content on twitter/Instagram/etc., and sit back and be patient)
  3. Authentic - One of the most important things in life in general is to be real. I love people who have an opinion, outspoken, and are passionate about what they do. Be real in your content -have an opinion and stick with it!
  4. Ahead of The Game - I've noticed that I'll come up with content and then three days later I'm lost on what to post next, causing me to fall behind on my schedule. So I told myself to always be two steps ahead of myself. After I post a style O.O.T.D start thinking about my next look. If I post an inspirational read think of my next blog post that would make a good read.
  5. Humble - As much as you feel like everyone should visit your blog, read your content, have thousands of followers, etc., etc., No matter how talented you are at what you do remain humble and refer back to number two - be patient. Keep in mind your time will come! I don't have a lot of followers on social media, there's a few people who read my posts, I don't get many likes on social media - but my time will come. And when YOUR TIME arrives -remain humble.



What have you learned from blogging?

Thanks for reading,
Sloan

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig