Sunday, September 18, 2016

4 Ways To Peace




With everything we have going on through out our day to everything that's going on in the world -we all need to take time for ourselves, take a moment to breathe and find peace. Peace can be whatever you feel - from meditation to fitness (yes there's people out there who exercise to clear their mind - I know strange right?!) Here are my top four things I do to find peace..





A good R&B or Jazz album is always peaceful for me.



This is my favorite book, the movie was good too.

'The Intern', one of my favorite movies. DeNiro and Hathaway work well together.


While lying in bed at night I listen to Nature Sounds on Pandora - the water is very relaxing.


What peaceful things do you do?


Thanks for reading,
Sloan





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig