Sunday, August 28, 2016

Lazy Weekend Attire


Being a woman we have tons of issues from being bloated, extremely busy schedules, to our wonderful visitor every month to annoy us -our period. Now some of us have little to no symptoms from aunt "FLOW" then there's the rest of us who cramp to the extreme, bloat to the point we need maturity pants, and simply in pain from head to toe. During this time all I feel like doing is eating sweets and complaining oh and as much as I love fashion the last thing I want to do is get dressed. 

Yesterday I was sick but wanted to get out of the house for a few hours and this is the look I literally threw on (slowing because girl you know we have to move in slow motion during our period!) 






A baggy t-shirt and sweat pants perfect for the bloat and a simple pair of black loafers for a more casual vibe to mask my laziness.

What I'm Wearing:
Crew Neck: H&M
Sweat Pants: Hanes
Smoking Loafers: H&M
Backpack: Betsey Johnson
Lip: Milani - 'Matte Beauty'


What do you like to wear when you're a bit under the weather?


Thanks for reading,
Sloan





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig