Thursday, August 18, 2016

Fall Fashion On A Budget




With Fall just around the corner for some and a month or two away for me I decided about a week ago that it was time to go Fall shopping. Before blowing all my money at the mall I had to figure out my bills first. With car note, rent, and other bills but a sneeze away from being due I had to prioritize. After looking over my planner two to three times, making notes, and using my calculator app it was finally time to do what we all love -shop! 

Here's a few things to keep in mind while preparing for Fall: 

1. Save Money 
2.  Buy One to Two Pieces At A Time
3. Recycle
4. Goodwill
5. Take Your Time 

*SAVE MONEY - After going over your bills set aside fall fashion money.

*BUY ONE TO TWO PIECES AT A TIME - Seeing that it wouldn't be wise to spend all your money at once buy one or two essential pieces at a time. That way you'll have a little of your spending money left over.

*RECYCLE - As we all know fashion repeats itself so be sure to put most of your old pieces to good use.

*Goodwill - I've been shopping at the Goodwill for about six years now and depending on where you go you can find some really dope pieces and a lot of vintage pieces as well. It's very inexpensive and depending on what day you go mostly everything is on sell!

*Take Your Time - Don't rush into buying all your Fall wear at once -take your time. I love finding inspiration (Instagram), screenshot it and save it to a photo gallery I created in my phone under "Fall 2016" for my next pay day.


Last but not least just have FUN! Focus on your style not anyone else's -it is not a competition, just everyone playing dress up.


-Sloan
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig