Saturday, August 27, 2016

5 Ways To Properly Read A Magazine



OK I must admit I used to flip through magazines just to look at the pictures -the dope trench coats, the seasons footwear, and what prints and shades were all the rage! Later I realized that pictures are nothing without words. The detail and wisdom that comes with the article on the previous page are essential.

Here's 5 ways to properly read a magazine:


  1. Overwhelmed - Don't get overwhelmed by all the pages and tiny black words. Embrace it and be ready to learn and be inspired! 
  2. Read - Actually read the magazine, take it in and all it has to offer. 
  3. The Power of Knowledge - learn something from every page. Take in the color schemes, the makeup, etc., and apply what you can to your wardrobe. 
  4. Notes - Take notes. Write sticky notes on ideas and different looks you come up with and stick them right on the pages of the magazine. 
  5. Reread - Magazines are like movies - you're going to miss something the first time. It's always a great idea to reread your magazine and while you're doing that you'll come across your notes and you'll be able to add to it if necessary. 

AND THEN YOU'LL BE READY TO SLAY!

I hope you all were able to use my tips for magazine reading. How do you read magazines? 


Thanks for reading, 
Sloan 


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this - everything about this is for me! i will def be using your tricks next time. thanks for hearing my private thoughts ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I'm so glad you liked it! I'm going to check out your blog as well. 😊

      Delete

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig