Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Black Trousers

 


 



 
 
 
I've always loved a good pair of trousers - over the weekend my mom and I went on a little outing to the mall and a few other stores. Now my plan was to go to H&M for a pair of smoking loafers but who can go in H&M and not buy just about everything you see?! As I was making my way to the dressing room to try on a pair of shorts (that I didn't come in the store for) I saw these babies! The perfect pair of black pants that I just had to have. They are super comfy, versatile, and great breathing material. Excited to see what other looks I come up with!
 
 
Details:
 
Hat: Walmart
Crew Neck: Hanes
Trousers: H&M
Loafers: H&M
Purse: Sam Moons
Brooch: Sam Moons
Lip: Milani - Matte Beauty
 
-Sloan
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig