Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Nike Flip Flops?!

 That I don't care what I'm wearing just grab and go -well grab, iron and go is something I've always loved! A button down with a pair of Nike flip flops doesn't necessarily "go together" but that's what I love about this look -fashion in general. Or should I say style in general, fashion and style are two totally different things but I'll touch more on that subject in a later post.

I'm not one to pair black and orange together  -too Halloween for me, but with this look it just works. Went with a pair of trousers, a button down shirt and slides -very beach vacay lol!

 

 
 
 P.S Am I the only one who feels some times a purse isn't necessary?

 
 Details:

Button Down: Blair
Trousers: H&M
Sandals: Footlocker
Lip: Milani 'Matte Beauty'

-Sloan
 
 
 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig