Thursday, April 28, 2016

My Night Time Essentials

 
After a long day of work, fitness and "to-do lists" I'm always in a hurry to clean off my day! I often feel overwhelmed if I don't hurry and take a shower -feeling dirty drives me nuts! Any who.. here are my current favorite skin essentials to calm my nerves lol..
 
 
 


After moisturizing my scalp and wrapping my hair I turn on Pandora, at the moment my favorite station is Leon Bridges (insert raised hands emoji!) First off he has so much soul, poetic lyrics, *sigh* his music is just really calming. I can't stand listening to a station where every three to four songs are good so Leon's channel is perfect (especially when you cant hit skip while in the shower). James Brown, Otis Redding, Sam Cooke, Alabama Shakes, Nina Simone to name a few are some of the songs that are played on his station.
 
Ok so I'm totally in love with Shea Moistures coconut & hibiscus 2-IN-1 Foaming Milk & Body Wash! It lathers so well with only two squirts, its so gentle on the skin, and the smell -can we discuss the smell of this body wash for a second?! Like why does is smell so good?! It has notes of flowers, what smells like Mango, and coconuts. Its gluten-free, has Shea butter, coconut oil, vitamin e and fatty acids to name a few!
 
After my shower I like to lather myself in Jergens 'Cherry Almond' lotion. It helps with dry skin and the smell is long lasting. There's really no need of perfume if you use this baby after your bath.
 
After applying too much lotion lol I clean the make up and sweat from working out and the steam from my hot shower off of my face with the perfection in a bottle that is, Garnier Skin Active 'Micellar Cleansing Water'. Where have you been all my life?! It removes make up, cleanses, and refreshes the skin.
 
Last but not least after I'm done with cleaning my face I grab my lap top, headphones, notepad, socks, and my handy dandy Nivea Crème! I use this crème only on my feet to help with my dry heels, putting on socks helps lock in the moisture.

#lifestyle
 
What are some of your favorite products?!
 
-Sloan
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig