Monday, April 11, 2016

Milani Lipstick

Hey guys, so I'm sitting here with a headache and losing terribly to 'Call of Duty' thought I'd take a break and write a post on my favorite makeup at the moment -Milani's Color Statement lipsticks. They cost about $6 and honestly it's worth so much more. The two shades I picked up were 'Matte Beauty' and 'Tuscan Toast'. Matte Beauty is surprisingly moisturizing for a matte lipstick and Tuscan Toast adds shine to your look. The two are very pigmented, the packaging is beautiful and so was the price!
 
 
('Tuscan Toast' & 'Matte Beauty')
 
My favorite out of the two is 'Matte Beauty'! What are your thoughts on Milani's lipsticks?
 
-Sloan

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig