Thursday, April 14, 2016

Edwards Boots

 





 
 
Black from head to toe will never get old -a go to when I can't think of anything to wear. My most favorite black on black look is pairing the look with boots! Whether its Doc Martins, Jeffery Campbell's, ASOS, or like the pair I'm wearing -Forever 21. These double buckled cut out boots was an easy choice for this look, and the "creeper" inspired platform gives the extra "umph" I need (don't they give you an Edward Swissorhands feel?) Back in the day we'd wear an oversized shirt tucked in the front of our pants leaving the back hanging out (sigh I miss those days). Decided to give it a try with a more fitted crew neck. I think the ball cap just pulled this relaxed look together.
 
DETAILS:
 
-Hat: Walmart
-Crew Neck: Hanes
Jeans: Walmart
Boots: F21
Lip: Milani's 'Matte Beauty'
Watch: Sam Moons
Ring (left hand): F21
 
-Sloan  
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig