Monday, February 8, 2016

Airport Fashion

One of my favorite films from the great John Hughes is 'Home Alone'. As much as I could watch this movie everyday I try to watch it only during the holidays. After watching it last year I noticed how much fashion has changed while traveling. It's become more about comfort than presents and I'm not sure I'm a fan. Now I understand how important it is to be as comfortable as possible, but the obsessive side of me says fashion, fashion, fashion! I miss the trench coats on top of blazers, the dancing legs of dress pants, the pumps and loafers --the presence of elegance of those with somewhere to be.






This is what traveling has evolved into --for the most part... 






Which style do you prefer, comfy or dress suits? 

-Sloan 









SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I wish people still dressed up to travel, it brings the romance back!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG me too! Thought I was the only one!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig