Thursday, February 11, 2016

A Good Revamping!

Ugh to my closet! Ugh this looks a mess on me! Just ugh to my overall style! 

Am I the only one with a closet full of clothes and nothing to wear?! Tons of shoes yet not the look you're going for?! I plan on going shopping for essential pieces staying away from what looks good at the moment. I've been putting looks together in my head of what I want to be known for while finding inspiration in...







The always fashion forward, Solange Knowles! Her expression is so free to me. A very organic style that I've adored for years now. Honestly guys it's just time for something new, I'm 27 my style should ooze elegance --in my opinion. Stay tuned!

#Underconstruction

-Sloan
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig