Saturday, January 2, 2016

Wine Please!

 

 
 



 
Throwing on all black before running out the door has been a habit for me lately. Every time I try to think of what to wear it always starts with black (don't know where that came from)? This is one of my favorite blazers -- I've been reaching for pieces that match the coat/jacket I'm wearing. Whether it be a button down, sweat shirt, and like today's look -a wine blazer paired with a wine jacket. This oversized jacket is the perfect piece to pull the outfit together. Decided to go with a plain long sleeve crew neck, jeggings, Huaraches, and a small day bag with gold hardware.
 
DETAILS:
 
Jacket: Forever 21
Blazer: Goodwill
Shirt: Walmart
Jeggings: Walmart
Betsey Johnson Bag:  DD's Discount
 
 
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
 
Sloan X
 
Photography - KoJo

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© BLACK ON THE ROCKS | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig