Sunday, January 24, 2016

Spring 2016 Runway Inspiration


I'm back watching fashion shows getting my inspiration and my life. Back in the day I used to watch fashion shows all the time while jotting down notes. One day I just stopped, why I don't know? Doing your research is a must --even when you're on top of your game! As much as I want to get my fashion together ASAP I'm going to wait until Spring. Yesterday I watched a few Spring 2016 collections --from Moschino, Versace, Givency, Public School, Jason Wu, Alexander Wang, and more over on Vogue.com! My favorite collection by far was Alexander Wang! I love how he kept it street! One reason I don't really like buying fashion magazines is because there's no balance between street wear and runway. So thank you Wang! 

Just wanted to give you guys a quick update of what I'm up to. Ok, back to researching..

-Sloan 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Emergen-SHE | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig